- Client: Kingsgrove RSL
- Location: Kingsgrove NSW
- Scope: Poker Machine Bases & Screens
- Floor Plan Design: Chris Wright
- Interior Design: Altis Architecture
- Builder: Boden Projects
Kingsgrove RSL undertook a major renovation including their Gaming Room and had engaged Boden Projects and Altis Architecture as well as specialist Gaming Floor Plan designer, Chris Wright.
Kingsgrove RSL General Manager Ian Todd then engaged Capital Design Works to design, build and install the Poker Machine Bases & Privacy Screens as he done on previous projects.
How Capital Design Works addressed the issues
- The project involved designing, manufacturing and installing Poker Machine Bases for 120+ machines plus a number of Privacy Screens.
- We used our Arizona bases in Black, complemented by a hard-wearing silver aluminium footrest to create a sleek look.
- The Privacy Screens were constructed in Poly Tech in a Sepia Oak with a Revive finish to create a realistic wood look and feel - but with the durability of poly.
- The team consisting of Kingsgrove RSL, Boden Projects, Altis Architecture, Chris Wright and Capital Design have created a great-looking, functional Gaming Room that Works.
- Ian Todd, a 30-year experience Club Executive (who is also the CMA Zone President for the St George-Cronulla Zone) loves the end result and continues to use Capital Design Works for all of his Gaming Room custom Poker Machine Bases & Privacy Screens.
Capital Design Works assists individual Hotels or Clubs and works with Club or Hotel groups to ensure the optimum results – on budget and on time.
Our State of the Art Design, Manufacturing and Install teams work with Venue Management, Builders, Interior Designers and Floor Plan specialists to create Gaming Rooms that Work.